Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sorry for the Lameness

So the parasite growing inside me is still a boy. It is supremely hard to believe that in a little over 12 weeks I can have an outside baby of my own. On Monday the hubs and I will leave for a mini vacation before the baby gets here. I am not that excited because we are driving, I don't like driving vacations, and we don't have a real game plan. I need to have things planned out, and I don't have a book to read on the beach or a project to work on. But we are making a stop at a tiny baby boutique to check out the Bumbleride stroller I really want, and at 6 months pregnant, I look just like I did before. I lost 20 pounds in the first 16 weeks, then was at a standstill until last week. Now at 25 weeks I have gained 3 pounds, still down 17.

0 comments: